KILIMANJARO

KILIMANJARO
Another trek challenge completed - Reaching
the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro at 19,341 feet above sea level and the highest
free standing mountain in the world is my proudest achievement so far. I didn’t start trekking until I retired and I
have surprised myself (and many others) in what I have accomplished. I have had
the most incredible experiences and met some amazing and inspirational people. Thank you so much for all of your
support on each endeavour and for believing in me. You have helped me to raise £9,500 on this
trek taking the total for all three treks to a fantastic £18,000, with Gift Aid to be added to that total.



Thursday 20 November 2014

Yorkshire Sculpture Park

I am so fortunate that Yorkshire Sculpture Park is practically on my doorstep and Bear and I have walked to and around the park several times during this summer to keep up the training. Friends Sue and Carol came along in support too.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment